Monday, April 6, 2009

Today's Random Thought

So I actually really want to blog about a motion coming to Annual Conference this year about setting some guidelines and minimums for congregations as they look at what type of pastoral appointment (full, 3/4 time, half time, etc.) to seek. And I will. But not tonight. After all, today is my day off, and at any rate, my brain has largely shut down. So perhaps I'll post tomorrow. It being Holy Week and all, things are busy for me, but blogging always seems to be a nice way to take a break from the craziness of a week or day and still be (somewhat peripherally at least) working.

But I didn't want to just dork out on blogging today...especially since it's been a few days. So...for now...

My husband came across this hilarious site that teases people for mistakes, or just downright trying silly things. Check it out (for a few laughs) at www.failblog.org

No comments:

Post a Comment